miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

The Arguments Dismayed by the Weight of Facts. How are you mesured by yourself


Facts, what are they? Just a name for all things we can measure. O facts are the measure of our performance in life.

Reading all those stories about success their protagonists have got their aims after fighting against all odds. Some fights are long, while are others represented in a key moment where they show how much they are worth.

Every soul in this world wants to emulate them.  Everybody is trying to satisfy that common necessity to show everybody their success.

There is a huge amount of stories where the main character was not able to reach his success. The world has a plethora of them. There are some cases where people were trying to imitate the big hits cases. others, still stubborn which fight against the world to make sure they are right. Until they get their success.
The arguments dismayed by the weight of facts. How many times we have heard all sorts of arguments justifying an undone work. Because of the rain or whatever people use those poor arguments in order to accuse it to another cause, instead of his performance. People are feeling comfortable in this position because It doesn´t matter.

An example, Costumer service:

Costume service (CS) Hi costume service, how may I HELP YOU?
Costumer (C) Hi, I´m having a problem with my X. It´s not working well
CS: May I know the situation please
C: Well, I was In a big hurry and I needed to use your X. When I tried to used It didn´t work. I restarted it twice and nothing happen.
CS: Let me put you through the area of concern.
C: thinking (It doesn´t help me)
CS: thinking (I finish my job) - because her job wasn´t to help the costumer.
Certain amount of minutes afterwards:
CS: You are connected with the area. HAVE A NICE DAY.
Area Responsible (CA): Hi. Might I help you?
C: Hi, I´m having a problem with my X. It´s not working well
CA: Please describe your problem.
C: I was In a big hurry and I needed to use your X. When I tried to used It didn´t work. I restarted it twice and nothing happen.
CA: Did you read the owner’s manual?
C: Yes that´s why I restarted.
CA: Let me check some information.
Certain amount of minutes afterwards:
CA: By your description I think the best you can do is go to one of our Experience Centers and ask for technical service. One of our experts will lead you to a solution.
C: Will I be charged?
CA: The fee for technical review. Is $$. If you allow to fix the problem the cost increase depending on the work they do in it
C: How long can it takes?
CA: About 5 to 10 days.
C: BUT I need it now

You can imagine the frustration of this costumer. Does is he not a human being like the others ones in the conversation? All the arguments they used in order not to help the costumer but  to charge him a little bit more. Do those employees feel good about their job? Not helping people but lead them into a well known maze of paperwork?  -Yes, true not all costume service´s employees are in this way but a few-.

Arguments against Facts are weak because our society trained us to understand in that way. Like the example before we associate arguments with excuses. When an idea didn´t become a success all of the people in your near circle start to point out at you, judging, being like prophets of what has already happened. It doesn´t matter the argument which explain the “failure” for ones, the lesson for others. Until you don´t get your success arguments are just excuses.


One of those people which are always is trying to make an idea successful but they haven´t got one yet. What happen if one of this person starts to develop his abilities from his innerself? Growing from inside a joy for the ride of how he is trying once and again.  He will become successfull because he will have defeated anxiety to get material success and reach personal achievement. That achievement is what separate fake success from actual success when it doesn´t matter about the situation the person will always come back on his feed. That is the Heavy  Fact which people confuse in all stories about success.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes ser tu el que reciba el próximo comentario